Sunday, October 7, 2012

This Clean Apartment is Brought to You by Britney Spears

Is it just me, or does cleaning become a lot easier when listening to Britney Spears (or almost any other tween pop icon)?

Vacuuming is never fun, but I find that it goes much faster when I'm also shaking my groove thang to the dulcet tones of "Oops, I Did It Again."




And the dishes?  It seems like such a long, miserable slog when I'm washing them in silence, but once Katy Perry is on and I'm doing the robot to "E.T." I feel like I get them done much faster.

Am I the only one who rolls this way when it comes to cleaning?  I mean, I know that the menfolk aren't thrilled when "Genie in a Bottle" comes on, but really, it's such good stuff that I can't resist listening to it while I buzz around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment